The ‘Ultimate Interview Guide’ from CV Master Careers
Are you struggling to make the right impression at interviews?
Nervous about what to expect from a formal interview situation?
Don’t know how to formulate answers to tough interview questions?
The CV Master Careers ‘Ultimate Interview Guide’ can help you!
Our team of professional Interview Coaches have put together all of their knowledge and experience to make our downloadable CV Master Careers Ultimate Interview Guide. This interview e-book covers absolutely everything from researching a potential employer to formulating answers to tough interview questions. See below for a full list of topics included.
How to get the CV Master Careers ‘Ultimate Interview Guide’
You can order The Ultimate Interview Guide instantly via our own secure online ordering system for instant download (Adobe PDF).
The Ultimate Interview Guide costs £5.99
The Ultimate Interview Guide includes all this:
Section 1 – What Is An Interview?
– Different types of interview (Telephone & Face to Face Interviews / Assessment Centres / Psychometric Testing)
Section 2 – Preparing For Your Interview
– Physical Preparation (Deciding what to wear / What to take with you / Getting to your interview) Mental Preparation
– Mental Preparation (Researching potential employers / Preparing questions for the interviewer)
– Preparing answers to interview questions (including a comprehensive list of practice interview questions)
– Preparing for assessment exercises-
Section 3 – During The Interview
– Answering interview questions
– Building a rapport
– Language & Body Language
– Handling telephone interviews
Section 4 After The Interview
– As you leave
– Negotiating the best deal for yourself
Section 5 – Summary
– Further help / Additional resources
Need more help – Why not try our Interview Coaching service