Professional Face-to-Face Interview Coaching (1.5 Hour Session)
Graduate Level – Suitable for candidates targeting graduate roles, sandwich placements (including applications involving Assessment Centres)
What is included:
Before the session: We will ask you to send across any information which will help us prepare and enable us to tailor the session to meet your needs. This would typically include a copy of your CV or Application as well as the Job Description and Person Specification for any role(s) you are targeting (if available).
At the beginning of your session your Interview Coach will ask you some relevant ‘test’ interview questions in order assess your current skill level and identify which areas require the most attention. They will also discuss with you which areas of your interview technique you feel require the most work and what aspects of the interview you are feeling most anxious about as well as getting an insight into your career aspirations and reasons for seeking a new role.
Once your Interview Coach has identified the key issues and areas you need help with, they will then work with you to improve your interview technique. This can include;
- Helping you to formulate your own answers to competency based interview questions
- Helping you to convey your unique skills, experience and achievements in a way which best demonstrates your suitability
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Preparation of some standard answers to tough questions you may be asked at interview
- Guidance on how to research a potential employer before your interview
- Teaching you some techniques to build rapport with the interviewer(s)
- Providing relevant questions for you to ask a potential employer at interview
- Providing advice on how to dress to impress and improve your body language
At the end of the session we will stage a short Mock Interview to allow you to benchmark your progress and practice your new techniques. Because we use real job interview questions throughout you can be assured that you will gain a realistic understanding of your interview performance has improved.
Written Feedback Notes:
After your session, you will receive a full written report including notes on everything covered during your session. This will include details of strong points, areas for improvement and general advice for each of the interview questions covered as well as advice on improving your overall approach and confidence. Your Interview Coach can also recommend specific areas for you to continue working on in your own time after the session.
We also provide you with a wide range of follow-up information after your Interview Coaching session to enable you to continue improving your interview technique in your own time. This includes:
- A comprehensive list of over 100 Practice Interview Questions
- Sample answers to tough interview questions (what is your greatest weakness?…biggest failure?…accomplishment)
- Several model answers for Competency Based Interview Questions
- Additional factsheets and information on key techniques for structuring interview answers
- A list of potential questions to ask the interviewer
- Follow up exercises so that you can continue to work on your skills on your own
- A FREE copy of our Ultimate Interview Guide (normally £5.99)