Civil Service Personal / Supporting Statement Writing (1,000 Words)
Full Professional Civil Service Personal / Supporting Statement Writing Service for all Grades / Levels (1,000 Words)
This service can be used for any type of Personal Statement up to 1,000 Words required as part of a UK Civil Service Job Application, Including:
- Personal Statement
- Supporting Statement
- Statement of Suitability
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Skills & Experience Statement
Suitable for all Civil Service Grades / Levels including Level 1 (AA/AO), Level 2 (EO), Level 3 (HEO/HO/SEO), Level 4 (G6/G7), Level 5 (DD) and Level 6 (D/DG) or equivalents
This service includes:
- A full telephone consultation to gather all of the information we need to provide evidence / examples to demonstrate your suitability in line with the application criteria
- Once we have all the information the first draft of your Application will be completed within 5 Working Days as standard (Express Turnaround also available)
- We will then send you a draft copy of the Application by email for checking and you will be able to request any changes required to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product
- Select Consultion Options: This service comes with an email consultation as standard but for an additional £39.99, you can upgrade to a telephone / video call consultation with telephone follow up support for 28 days; this enables our experienced Consultant to provide you support with example / evidence selection and provide any other advice required
- Add Express Turnaround Options: Standard turnaround time for orders is 5 Working Days from the date of Consultation. If you requires Express Turnaround, please select the relevant option from the list below.
- Proceed to the Checkout: Once you have selected your preferred Consultation Method and any Express Turnaround options required, click ‘Add to cart’ and proceed to the Checkout.
What Happens Next? As soon as your order is received, one of the team will be in touch to arrange the next stage of the process.